Experience and Qualifications
- BA From the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA)
- Licensed in 2005
- Member of the KW Realty Leadership Council (2014)
- Recognized as a Platinum Producer (2009-2015)
- Experience and Knowledge of REO Sales and Marketing
- 4 Licensed Team Members As Well As Unlicensed Support Staff
- $2,000,000 in E&O Coverage and $2,000,000 in General Liability Coverage
- Expert in Distressed Market REO/Short Sale Valuation
- Background and Keen Understanding of Mortgage Lending
- Approximately 500 Assets Sold – Totaling More Than $100,0000,000
- California Bureau of Real Estate – Broker
- Southland Regional Association of Realtors (SRAR)
- Combined Los Angeles Westside MLS (CLAW)
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Internet Sales Marketing Specialist Designation (IMSD)
- Zillow Five Star Premier Agent
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist & Million Dollar Guild Recognition
Operations and Responsibilities
- Accurate Broker Price Opinions (BPO) in 24 Hours
- List and Manage Listing on Multiple Listing Service
- Promote the Properties to Our Extensive Mailing List
- Dedicated Team to Notify Potential Buyers
- Weekly Property Inspection Service on Bank Properties
- Timely Re-Keys and Emergency Repairs
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Extensive Construction and Home Repair Background
- Expert in Property Preservation Handling All Phases
- Bi-Weekly Property Inspections on Bank Properties
- Assist with Lien Removal as Needed
- Weekly Investor Updates
- Utilize Our Team to Ensure a Smooth and Quick Closing Process
Specializing in Los Angeles County and Unincorporated Los Angeles
What is a BPO?
A Broker Price Opinion or BPO is used to determine the value of a home within the current marketplace. BPOs are most commonly performed when a home is in default and the bank or asset manager needs to determine value before the REO asset is sold. It is important that the real estate agent performing the BPO is active in the marketplace so that they can relay an accurate and reliable opinion of value that will stand for up to 90 days.
The agent will visually inspect the property and create a report that will include three active sales comparables and three sold comparables within one mile of the subject property. Banks or asset managers will then be able to determine an approximate length of time it will take to sell the property and what price they will receive.
Types of BPOs
Exterior BPOs require an experienced local agent to drive by the property to perform a visual inspection and take a photo that will verify the address, as well as a photo of the street to document the condition of the neighborhood.
Interior & Exterior BPOs require an experienced local agent to perform a visual inspection of the interior and exterior of the property. The agent will need to gain access and take photos of the interior and exterior to verify the condition.